Ahead, we off you ...
The scenario:
You love the world and more about blog-post senengnya according to the article that you helpful people. Suddenly I you say the name Amir give comment on your post that contains a your post underestimate it, your post is considered only a waste menuh-menuhin world internet only.
You feel humiliated because your articles are considered garbage, and you resent it
Now you feel confident that you "correct" and the Amir "wrong", because you sure you are not a waste articles "harmful" but the articles that can give value and meaning
Now the question is who is right? you or the Amir
For sure, if I ask you, on the commitment that you are correct and that one of the Amir
Now you try to imagine, if I now ask the Amir, approximately what the answer ... precisely, the Amir will only waste your article: (
Hey, truussss .... who shared the correct ....????? you or them?
It's all just about unity, but feel this perspective.
The problem, we will use the personal whom, if I wear your perspective (meaning: you are correct and one of the Amir) and if I use my personal Amir (meaning: you are wrong and correct the Amir)
One "point" sometimes, and often have a meaning different for each person, this depends on the knowledge, experience, perspective, age, gender, needs (and the factors that "many" other) from the people concerned
So, where is the truth?
The answer is
you are correct, and also
The Amir is also true
everything is right .. .. and benaaaaarrrr .................
survived relatively correct, relative to the perspective (knowledge, experience, age, needs, etc.).
Ok, we go back to the point where I think that Amir your article is rubbish.
Amir why I can not say that (teganya. .. teganya ... teganya ....... who would of thought. Kayaking song Dangerman yes ..).
Yes it may be because Amir indeed feel that the articles you really have no meaning whatsoever for the Amir (again a matter of perspective).
After the Amir tired-tired of reading your article, then I feel that Amir did not get any of your articles. Of course, and can be used only if the Amir holds that your article is rubbish
extremenya case example: this difference of views and perspectives of 2 different creatures, namely fish and chicken in the water and look mainland
for fish>> didarat life is really not useful at all and can make you killed (the personal fish KILLED ..)
for chicken>> people will say on the fish, "fish aduuh .. .. you a fish, I know that life is didarat ancient China and the best place you can live prosperous, gemah Ripah past jinawi, walah .. nglantur .... ..
and again ...
for fish>> diair life is truly paradise, beautiful, stupendous yihaaa ..... ... .. Hora horaaa ......
for chicken>> will say to the fish: "you so mad, time sensitive and live in the water, how sensitive and die ....
According to me, your views with the views of the Amir differences such as fish and chicken that I contohkan above
-End -
I hope that all this can bring a new perspective for you
The scenario:
You love the world and more about blog-post senengnya according to the article that you helpful people. Suddenly I you say the name Amir give comment on your post that contains a your post underestimate it, your post is considered only a waste menuh-menuhin world internet only.
You feel humiliated because your articles are considered garbage, and you resent it
Now you feel confident that you "correct" and the Amir "wrong", because you sure you are not a waste articles "harmful" but the articles that can give value and meaning
Now the question is who is right? you or the Amir
For sure, if I ask you, on the commitment that you are correct and that one of the Amir
Now you try to imagine, if I now ask the Amir, approximately what the answer ... precisely, the Amir will only waste your article: (
Hey, truussss .... who shared the correct ....????? you or them?
It's all just about unity, but feel this perspective.
The problem, we will use the personal whom, if I wear your perspective (meaning: you are correct and one of the Amir) and if I use my personal Amir (meaning: you are wrong and correct the Amir)
One "point" sometimes, and often have a meaning different for each person, this depends on the knowledge, experience, perspective, age, gender, needs (and the factors that "many" other) from the people concerned
So, where is the truth?
The answer is
you are correct, and also
The Amir is also true
everything is right .. .. and benaaaaarrrr .................
survived relatively correct, relative to the perspective (knowledge, experience, age, needs, etc.).
Ok, we go back to the point where I think that Amir your article is rubbish.
Amir why I can not say that (teganya. .. teganya ... teganya ....... who would of thought. Kayaking song Dangerman yes ..).
Yes it may be because Amir indeed feel that the articles you really have no meaning whatsoever for the Amir (again a matter of perspective).
After the Amir tired-tired of reading your article, then I feel that Amir did not get any of your articles. Of course, and can be used only if the Amir holds that your article is rubbish
extremenya case example: this difference of views and perspectives of 2 different creatures, namely fish and chicken in the water and look mainland
for fish>> didarat life is really not useful at all and can make you killed (the personal fish KILLED ..)
for chicken>> people will say on the fish, "fish aduuh .. .. you a fish, I know that life is didarat ancient China and the best place you can live prosperous, gemah Ripah past jinawi, walah .. nglantur .... ..
and again ...
for fish>> diair life is truly paradise, beautiful, stupendous yihaaa ..... ... .. Hora horaaa ......
for chicken>> will say to the fish: "you so mad, time sensitive and live in the water, how sensitive and die ....
According to me, your views with the views of the Amir differences such as fish and chicken that I contohkan above
-End -
I hope that all this can bring a new perspective for you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar