Sabtu, 13 Desember 2008

3 Bad Habit business, the Internet should be avoided

Here is a personal opinion of the article entitled 7 bad habits businessman Internet

1. Forget the jolly preoccupation berbrowsing

Comment: I habit I often forget the time. Indeed, the Internet can become something of opium (I only drugs I), especially for Account Manager information, such as my own. I agree up to this point 1, and appropriately positioned in the first

2. Customs delay

Comment: What's this I also frequently. And indeed associated with point no1. Berbrowsing preoccupation is so jolly, so finally I express the males man. "At the end" so disorganized deh ..

3. Does not have priority

Comment: This is also my hobby. Even in the business world, the priority is to make vital for the efficiency and the achievement of the target business itself. I do not think there are people who can have success without priority, (perhaps one in a million people, which can be successful without the priority he .. he ..)

4. Too serious and rarely smile (Javanese language: mrengut)

Comment: Everyone who is not too important, but okelah make additional add-state as though 7 points. Yes, if direnungkan widely indeed reasonable, who rarely smiled more likely to experience stress. And when the stress attack, of course, productivity is reduced. Ok, let's guffaw and shriek with laughter huaaa .. huaa.huaa .. huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ........, what I lost stressnya, good. Please continue reading

5. Go back and forth to see the email inboxes

Comment: Point 5-invent rather there for me, now there's a tool that can be there Logical know if the email came. Also how busy pace ngliatin inboxes. Maybe the chicken ..

6. Rarely sports

Comment: Rev. reason I became more general, cooking rarely included as a sport relapse Internet businessman. Too distance times, these public people. Again, I think is widely reasonable. Ok, forthright, I rarely exercise and males. And I believe the sport more prone to rare disease. Ultimately reduced productivity ... It's like Mr. Joko Susilo.

7. Hobby drinking coffee

Comment: What is increasingly trump there, and I think deserve regarded as entertainment only. These increasingly derogating and more widespread. Again, if the width can be thought reasonable. Logically, if you drink too much coffee, you can interfere kidney, (especially if you rarely drink water, can be the beginning, people) ... edges sick. Ultimately the productivity of your subject again. And be a bad habit
=====================

The reason for such, it may still be ditambahin until 1000 he again .. .. he (the father Sory Joko ...)
=====================

From 7 to the above list of the most reasonable, only 3 points to the top

1. Forget the time
2. Procrastinator job
3. Does not have priority

All three mutually related and inter-related, but may need to re-arrange the three-point above, to:

1. Does not have priority
reason: without will have priority only spawn other bad habits, namely "forget the time", and "procrastinator job"

2. Forget the cool browsing
deserve this point No.2 occupiers, because when you forget time, you will be more eager to delay other work.

tips:
if you like to forget the time, better browsing raptures before you do other important jobs first, perhaps as sports, washing clothes, washing motor, clean, clean house, etc.. So if the year is, you can browse the new raptures. (This is normal I do to reduce the adverse effect of "forget the time," and proved effective, please try

3. Point is the last "procrastinator job"
But if you can overcome the 2-point above, I think this disease can be avoided. Because the disease is due to the 2-point

Tidak ada komentar: